- Weppsol Technologies grants you a nonexclusive limited license to use the products you acquire through our web site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the "license") issued by our company.
- All our extensions are released under the GPL v3 license. For more information please read our licensing page.
- You may install our extensions on more than one domain, however we provide support only for the registered domain.
- You may make any changes to the code, however we don't support extensions with modified code.
- Our code isn't encrypted; You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. You may not change or remove the copyright information in the header of the xml descriptor file. You may however remove the copyright from the footer if needed.
- You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent from Weppsol, Inc.
- You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of Weppsol Technologies.
- Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
- Upgrades are free for 6 months since purchase date. Our products are always designed for the latest stable version of Joomla, but we can give no guarantee, that the products will run with future versions of these CMS's. Members may use our support system to address any issues related to software versions and updates.
- If Weppsol products are being used on Porn/Adult websites, we will not be obliged to refund the subscription amount in light of the below support policy.
Support will not be provided for:
- Alteration or modifications of our products or any other products (Joomla! related or unrelated) to meet a certain need. You can ask for a Commercial development in such a case.
- We do not offer support via email/phone/skype.
Access To Your Confidential Information
In particular cases, Weppsol Support Team Members requires access to your Joomla! Administration section or to any other website-related administration sections (including but not limited to your FTP account, your MySQL database, your hosting control panel) in order to resolve your support inquiry.
Any information you provide will not be shared outside Weppsol team. We properly dispose such information as soon as issue resolves however, we strictly recommend you to change such sensitive information once the support task is over. Any damage or losses occurring due to theft of such information is not Weppsol's responsibility.